1. Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.Gambling should be seen as a form of entertainment and even if you can win in the short run, the house always has an edge in the long run.
2. Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
3. Set a money limit in advance. It’s easy to get carried away when playing, which is why you should set a limit in advance. This is easily done in your profile on most casinos.
4. NEVER chase losses. Chasing losses can be devastating. Machines / casino games have no memory, so being unlucky for a certain amount of games won’t make you more likely to win further on. If you hit your limits, you should always quit.
5. Take frequent breaks. Breaks are crucial to not lose your perspective when playing.
Bonanza is always a wildcard! Watch it to find out why!
Drink it in!
Watch this massive win!
When it pays, it pays!
Forged by the vikings of Slottopia David was born to be a streamer. With his charisma, big heart and a beard to match, this 34 year old chilled dude, moved to The Netherlands, where he resides today.
David Labowsky, is his made up stage name, in the times that he was an avid World of Warcraft player. The name stayed, the game changed. But his real name is Hendrik. Hendrik does alot in his day to day life, never a boring day, always a story to tell.
Loved by his fast growing audience, David likes to give it his all. He loves to stream and it shows. No subject is banned, everything is possible, aslong as it is within the guidelines. Come see him and get carried away by his personality and join the journey together.